- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Meetings
Events List Navigation
Is your yard bird-friendly? Do you have a variety of plants and other features that will attract a diversity of species? Gardening with native shrubs and trees can improve your property by offering more habitat value. In her presentation, Dr. Mhairi McFarlane will explore some of the specific relationships between birds and plants and will talk about several projects being carried out by local conservation organizations.Find out more »
Nature London members will share topics of interest to them in 10 minutes or less. These annual evenings are always fun, interesting, unique, and often surprising!Find out more »
Hundreds of birding enthusiasts from across Southwestern Ontario migrate to Point Pelee National Park each spring to admire the warblers and the annual parade of other northbound birds. Who better to whet our appetites before the "May Madness" than Sarah Rupert, a long-time Pelee park naturalist? Sarah has been birding at Pelee her entire life, and hasn't missed a spring at the park since she was two. As well as being a crack birder, Sarah has a depth of experience…Find out more »