- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Meetings
(Open to the public.) Permaculture – a transformational approach to the way we create backyards, neighbourhoods, and cities – is slowly taking root. In communities around the planet, city-dwellers are forming mutually beneficial relationships with non-human nature and creating spaces in which people, animals, and plants flourish. Becky Ellis, a PhD candidate in geography at Western University, will bring it home by describing practical techniques for spaces in London.Find out more »
Bernie Solymar, Executive Director of Nature’s Calling Environmental Education, Simcoe, and President of Norfolk Field Naturalists, speaks about his work to inspire and involve youth in the natural world.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Too often we can find ourselves shuttling endlessly between home and work and school. But just a short hop away from where you are, right in and around the city, there are wonderful Environmentally Significant Areas and other natural spaces where the wild things are. London bird educator Gail McNeil is eager to share her insights about some of her favorite birding and hiking haunts.Find out more »
Whenever birder and bird photographer Richard O’Reilly finds himself away from London, he will focus as much on whatever birds are local and abundant as on endemic species. It’s easy and gratifying to get these shots and, once home, they look great because they’re either of different birds, or familiar birds in different settings.Find out more »