- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
(Nature London members only.) During this full-day outing, we will be looking for early wildflowers and migrating waterfowl. Participants must provide their own transportation to and from the Clinton area. For those who wish to, the plan is to eat lunch at a restaurant in Clinton. Bring footwear suitable for damp conditions. Meet the leader in the parking lot in front of Tim Horton’s on Fanshawe Park Road, in the plaza east of Masonville Mall. Participants must call the leader…Find out more »
(Open to the public.) We will look for migrant birds along the north branch of the Thames River. As dusk approaches, we will observe the extraordinary courtship display of the American Woodcock. Dress warmly and bring a flashlight. Meet at the east end of Windermere Road, east of Adelaide Street. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) This is an all-day outing looking for early spring migrants. If you are driving, meet the leader at the Visitors’ Centre at Rondeau Provincial Park. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required. Alternatively, you can sign up for the coach trip. Please review the Trip Reminders. Then print, complete, and return the Registration Form.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Meet in the parking lot in front of The German Club, 1 Cove Road (west off Wharncliffe Road). The group will walk a couple of short trails to look for wildflowers and birds. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) We will meet and have a coffee to get started. There is always some Garlic Mustard that will need to be pulled. Each year we make a serious dent in this invasive species and the result is evident. Some buckthorn near the cabin and trail to the cabin needs to will be cut and piled. Please wear gloves. Garbage bags will be provided. Call 519-652-8073 for more information. See the map in The Cardinal for directions. …Find out more »