- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Our annual Christmas Bird Count (CBC) will be held Saturday, December 16, the first Saturday of the Audubon CBC period (which always starts on December 14 and ends January 5). We have followed the Audubon Count period for the CBC since 1909, the longest continually run CBC in Canada. Our count is an all-day affair, but you don’t have to participate all day, especially if you are busy with various seasonal activities. There should be room for everyone who wants…Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Meet the leader in the parking lot for the off-leash dog park in Greenway Park. It is located behind the water treatment plant. We will walk along the river. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) ** Note new meeting place. ** On this all-day outing, we will visit various spots around Sarnia and along the St. Clair River to observe waterfowl and other winter birds. Bring snacks and dress very warmly. We will stop in Sarnia at a Tim Horton’s for lunch. Meet in front of Tim Horton’s on Fanshawe Park Rd. and Hyde Park Rd. in London at 7 am. It is near Lowe’s and SunRipe. Participants must provide their…Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Join us for a late winter stroll along the Thames River. Meet in the parking lot at the south end of Gibbons Place which runs south off Victoria Street, west of Richmond St. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) During this full-day outing, we will be looking for early wildflowers and migrating waterfowl. Participants must provide their own transportation to and from the Clinton area. For those who wish to, the plan is to eat lunch at a restaurant in Clinton. Bring footwear suitable for damp conditions. Meet the leader in the parking lot in front of Tim Horton’s on Fanshawe Park Road, in the plaza east of Masonville Mall. Participants must call the leader…Find out more »