- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Annual Conservation Awards Banquet
Friday, November 17, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
5:30 pm., Social Time. 6:30 pm., Dinner.
I AM: DEFINING CONSERVATION PHOTOGRAPHY. Neil Ever Osborne, Toronto-based story teller, conservation photographer, and film maker, is Photographer in Residence with Canadian Geographic and a Fellow of The Royal Canadian Geographical Society. Neil works principally in wild spaces in need of protection, depicting human narratives that unfold in these diverse lands and seascapes. Through his own work and that of other noted environmental communicators, Neil is a passionate advocate for conservation.
The banquet will be held at Greenhills Golf & Country Club, 4838 Colonel Talbot Rd, Lambeth. A social hour from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. will be followed by dinner. If you’re planning to donate an item (or even two!) for the Bucket Raffle or Silent Auction, please call 519-690-0181 in advance. The meal will be a served turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Tickets are $37.50 and must be purchased by November 8th by either calling the Membership Secretary at 519-686-0160, or by using your Nature London Membership Renewal Form, or visit www.naturelondon.ca to order on-line. When ordering your tickets please indicate if you prefer a vegetarian meal or if you have other dietary requirements.