- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Birds of Algonquin Park
Friday, October 27, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Tim Arthur will speak about Algonquin Park and how it combines wild beauty with ease of accessibility for viewing boreal bird species normally found further north. It is also a magnet for winter finches and owls. Tim, a London-based wildlife photographer and expert birder, has visited Algonquin Park numerous times over the years and will share his photos and knowledge of the avifauna and habitats that make this such an exciting birding destination through all the seasons.