- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Nature in the City: Reviving Indigenous Knowledge in Interacting with the Natural World
Tuesday, February 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
(Open to the public.)
How do you interact with the earth? She is listening. Andrew Judge, an Anishinaabe and Irish scholar, shares his experience utilizing Indigenous teachings to add richness to interactions with our earth mother. Judge, a PhD candidate at Western’s Faculty of Education, teaches Indigenous studies at Conestoga College and collaborates on a range of projects that celebrate Indigenous cultural and traditional ecological knowledge.