- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Spring Migration at Pelee
Friday, April 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hundreds of birding enthusiasts from across Southwestern Ontario migrate to Point Pelee National Park each spring to admire the warblers and the annual parade of other northbound birds. Who better to whet our appetites before the “May Madness” than Sarah Rupert, a long-time Pelee park naturalist? Sarah has been birding at Pelee her entire life, and hasn’t missed a spring at the park since she was two. As well as being a crack birder, Sarah has a depth of experience in leading interpretive programs.