- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Nature in the City: When the Salt of the Earth Meets Wildlife Rehab
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
(Open to the public.)
Since its founding in 2004, Salthaven Wildlife Rehabilitation & Education Centre has been nursing injured wildlife back to health in the London area. Founder Brian Salt will describe the journey he has been on, the work that he leads with staff and a volunteer team, and the recent expansion of Salthaven. Come and learn about a day in the life of this rehabilitation facility.